Sunday, October 13, 2013

My Memoir / Growing Up Special www.rheamayfield.webs.com

I started Writing this story when I was in school in 1992 at Pearl River High school in Pearl River, La.  It started as a journal as I was writing it. I write every day about things and people in my life. I never knew I would be a writer in my life. It was my dream for years and it finally came true.

When I was growing up, I didn't know I had a learning disability, it was not a easy life to understand everything in my life. I tried my best. When I was young, I cant imagine finding out when the doctors thought I would not walk, talk or even read. it was a sad day to find that out and try to approve them wrong. I am very determined person in my life. I put my mind to something and I never gave up on things. I hope I touch many readers in this story. It took forever to find a publisher that would publish it. I love to inspire my readers with my writing and I really hope everyone loves it and gives it a review. Let me know your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to you for following your dream and working so hard. Your story is one that can only inspire the reast of us. Best to you with your writing and your life! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. I hope to reach readers with my writing. It means a lot when I inspire others with my writing. I am working on my second memoir about my life before I met my soul mate and finding out that I am pregnant with the miracle baby I never thought I would have in my life and be blessed at the same time.

    ReplyDelete