Monday, October 14, 2013

Going back to work

Tomorrow I go back to work after having a baby. I don't really want to leave my baby and go to work. I love my baby with all my heart and want to share it with my man. I don't want my baby to give my man a hard time and not get a break all day till I get home. I always wanted to be a mother and I am looking forward to the time when I don't have to work next year and just write and sell books for a living is what I really want to do. we will see how next year starts out. when I get married next month, then we will have idea if I can do that.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck w everything. I remember hating having to go back to work when my babies were small. Maybe it was an adoption thing, but I didn't want ANYONE...except for maybe my hub watching my kids and making decisions about them. They were mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lasted less than two weeks. Grandma kept him and he'd stood in the window each morning and waved as I walked away. Hope you can do better. best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You see her in the evenings, don'tcha? You must getta paycheck, don'tcha? Take the good withe bad, dear. Look forward to Seventh-Heaven where you can do whatever ...except mass on 'Sundays'. God bless you. Cya soon, dear...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You see her in the evenings, don'tcha? You must getta paycheck, don'tcha? Take the good withe bad, dear. Look forward to Seventh-Heaven where you can do whatever ...except mass on 'Sundays'. God bless you. Cya soon, dear...

    ReplyDelete